GCE GROUP can provide the overall Project Management function on small or large projects as the prime contractor. In this role, we manage all activities performed by GCE GROUP, sub-contractors and other suppliers.
Typically, our management functions include the following.
- Establish project procedures and plans for internal work and co-ordination with External entities, including other contractors.
- Monitor and report progress measured against plans to the client. The progress Reporting measurement is agreed with the client prior to implementation. Following this agreement, GCE GROUP Management direct any actions needed to incorporate improvements, obtain client approvals as delineated in project Procedures.
- Monitor works scope and advise client of any potential deviations as soon as they are identified in the trend program.
- Co-ordinate work scope between the project office, sub-contractors, and Suppliers to ensure tasks are correctly interfaced.
- Establish, monitor and report project schedule performance in meeting client Milestones.
- Co-ordinate schedule progress between project office, sub-contractors and Suppliers.
- Monitor and report project procurement activities.
- Establish total quality management processes and monitor implementation.
- Establish a team build program and monitor implementation. Typically, to establish consistency on a project, GCE GROUP issues as parts of the Project Execution Procedures and Project Administrative procedures the defined managerial function to be implemented and followed.
- Overall description of Scope of Work by major activity and location.-Execution plan for each major activity.-Schedules with key milestones.-Cost forecasting and control methods.-Organization charts, including names of personnel and manpower summarized by major activity and location. -Security/Safety compliance plan.